Join an emerging non-alcoholic cocktail & mixer line inspired by classic cocktails from the Prohibition era!
The Digital Marketing Director is a new role in the company that will shape and lead day-to-day online marketing and communications efforts. The ideal candidate will deliver a broad range of digital marketing initiatives to drive awareness and consideration for our brand. This role is ideal for the self-starter who is deeply knowledgeable of social media platforms, is a strong writer and a social media guru.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Build & own the near and long-term digital & social media strategies including brand awareness,
audience acquisition, social media growth, and demand generation
• Manage and build marketing newsletter and subscription for brand awareness, consumer target
marketing, engagement, and retention
• Develop strategy for online sales outlets, including but not limited: Walmart, Amazon, Peapod (Ahold
• Develop strategy for business outcomes and measurement of key metrics across the Blind Tiger brand, demand generation, acceleration, community building and customer awareness of our products.
• Work closely with the Founder and CEO to ensure cross-functional alignment on marketing goals and
target outcomes Leader must have a deep understanding of social media trends and platforms, e- commerce, digital advertising, scaling & managing an online community, and overall digital & social media marketing strategies & best practices
• Build and maintain a network of partners to assist with various aspects of digital & social media marketing, including influencers and celebrities and relevant on-trend brands, to build online presence.
• Manage overall digital & social budgets to ensure full transparency and on target budget execution.
• Track ROI, engagement, and audience growth to measure results, assess opportunities for
improvement, and optimize for future digital & social initiatives
• 2+ years’ experience
• Knowledge of and hands-on experience with all aspects of digital & social media marketing
• Exemplary executive presence and communication skills
• A strong collaborator who is adaptable and can pivot quickly when needed
• Strategic and out-of-the-box thinker with broad perspective and proven ability to execute big picture
• Data-driven, budget-conscious, creative thinker
• Maintain overall responsibility for the digital & social media marketing budget
• Background in the food or beverage industry / Graphic Design experience
• Part-time (20 hours per week) / Pay: Negotiable dependent upon experience / Benefits: Equity in
Blind Tiger (after 60 days) / Flexible schedule / Work from home / Open to remote